Blog — Mother’s Day Gift Guide
She’s the centre or your world, Spoil mum this Mother’s Day with something special!
This year Mother’s Day falls on Sunday 11th March (put it in the diary now) and we urge you to get sorted well in advance, instead of frantically running around on the Saturday before and settling for a ‘vaguely funny’ e-card.
It’s a wonderful day to show your mum how much you appreciate all those years of care, wisdom and support.
And let’s face it, buying presents for mum is really not hard. Skincare, jewellery and anything to do with bed or bath are all safe bets. We’re in love with Cherry Soda’s, jewellery selection and the Elemis `Wellbeing Calm & Fortitude Duo’ at Debenhams.
Clothes, unless they’re to sleep or lounge in, are a bit more risky. Stay simple, classic and practical. We’re all in for Next’s oriental print pyjamas, and what mum wouldn’t love Primark’s floral kimono.
Here’s our top twelve gifts from around the stores at Ayr Central!
- Pure Tone Womens Shoes, £69.00, Clarks
- Cashmere Scarf, £39.99. H&M
- Diamonds, Elton John, £10.99. HMV
- White Laser Cut Tote Bag With Tassels, £35.00, River Island
- Pink Retro Sunglasses, £8.99, New Look
- Katie Loxton Pop Fizz Clink Secret Message Pouch, £22.99, Cherry Soda
- Navy Floral Satin Kimono £12.00, Primark
- Elemis `Wellbeing Duo – Calm & Fortitude’ Gift Set, £22.00, Debenhams
- Michael Kors Rose Gold Plated Circle Studs, £69.00, Cherry Soda
- Clarins – ‘hydra-essentiel’ Silky Cream 50ml, £36.00, Debenhams
- Oriental Print Pyjama Set, £35.00, Next
- Chamilia Murano Glass Garden Flower Bouquet Charm, £35.00, Ernest Jones