Events — Earth Fair
24/03/2018 until 24/03/2018
SATURDAY 24 MARCH, 12 – 4pm
FUN AS WE LEARN TO REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE…
There’s something for everyone at our Earth Fair. Lots of children’s activities from face-painting, to craft activities and a pedal-powered cycle challenge! Aswell as lots of fun activities, there will also a great deal of advice on offer such as tips on saving on energy bills, green travel and reducing waste. With stalls from local wildlife and environmental groups, showcasing local sustainability initiatives, come along and make an afternoon of it.
SHARE YOUR PROMISE TO THE PLANET AND WIN £50* TO SPEND AT AYR CENTRAL
HOW TO ENTER:
While you are at our Earth Fair, write your environmental promise to the planet on the pledge board. Tweet, Instagram or Facebook a photo of your pledge, tagging @AyrCentral and using #AyrEarthPromise – you will be automatically entered into the draw to win £50 to spend in stores! T&C’s apply.
The event is held in partnership with South Ayrshire Council.
Don’t forget to mark Earth Hour by going ‘lights out’ for 60 minutes at 8.30pm – a symbolic show of solidarity for the planet. For more information, and to sign up personally, go to https://www.wwf.org.uk/earthhour.
#AyrEarthPromise Terms & Conditions.
- The promoter of this Competition is Ayr Central, Management Suite, Skye Square, Ayr, KA7 1TP.
- These terms and conditions are the Competition rules (Rules). By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Ayr reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Competition or amend these Rules at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the Competition, the decision of Ayr Central shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition the entrant must be 18 years old and resident in Scotland. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Competition will run from 9.00 am on 24 March until midnight on 25 March 2018. Entries received after the Closing Date or incomplete, illegible or delayed entries will not be entered into the Competition.
- Employees of Ayr Central or any group company or any of Ayr Central’s retailers or any company, organisation or body involved in the Competition or any members of any employees’ or retailers’ families or households or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Ayr Central reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- To enter the Competition entrants must go to Ayr Central Earth Fair and make a Promise to Planet. Once they have written thier pledge on the pledge board, entrants must take a photograph of their pledge and post it to our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. To enter, tag @AyrCentral and use the #AyrEarthPromise . Entrants will only be entered once, even if they enter a picture on all three social channels separately. Once entrants have entered the Competition the copyright in the entry will be owned by Ayr Central.
- By entering the Competition, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by the entrant is true, current and complete.
- Ayr Central assumes (and the entrant warrants) that by entering the Competition, the entrant has legal capacity to enter the Competition and agrees to the Rules.
- Ayr Central reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access or telephone charges (as applicable).
- The winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entries within 7 days of the Closing Date by an independent person, selected by Ayr Central, whose decision will be final.
- The winner will receive £50 worth of shopping vouchers for the stores at Ayr Central.
- There is no cash prize alternative. The prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses.
- The winners will be contacted by direct message on the social media channel used to enter. Failure to claim the prize within 14 days of being notified by Ayr Central may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
- The names of the winners will be available 28 days after the Closing Date by writing to: Ayr Central, Management Suite, Skye Square, Ayr, KA7 1TP.
- The winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity, including photographs and Ayr Central reserves the right to use the names and county of residence of the winners in any publicity.
- Ayr Central cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of acceptance or non-acceptance of any prize. Ayr Central will not accept (i) responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (ii) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The Competition and these Rules will be governed by Scottish Law and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.